WANT A CAREER IN SECURITY?
Security Officer Training is available for individuals that want to become security officers. Those who qualify will receive classroom training.
“Would I be a good fit as a security officer?”
- Customer service oriented?
- Outgoing, assertive, and friendly?
- Job ready and meet the eligibility requirements?
- If you answered yes to all of the above, call today for more information!
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma / GED preferred.
- Must be lawfully able to be employed in the United States.
- Able to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal).
- Able to work independently with minimal to no supervision.
- Able to pass a LiveScan background screening.
Employment search assistance is provided upon successful course completion through our Community Employment Centers.
Cost of Security Training
- Total cost of Security Officer Training is $119.
- Goodwill employees may qualify for tuition reimbursement with successful completion of training.
Breakdown of Fees
- Online Security Guard License: $55
- Department of Justice Fingerprint Fee: $32
- FBI Fingerprint Fee: $17
- LiveScan Fees: $15
Upcoming Security Training
August 6, 2019 from 9 AM to 6 PM
3663 Rosecrans Street, San Diego, 92110 in Classroom C
For more information or to register, please contact Barbara Abeyta at (619) 225-2200 extension 610 or email email@example.com.